I have a new recipe!!! Just made it, and am quite pleased.
1 medium sized zuchinni, julliene cut
1/2 medium onion, chopped fine
4oz. white mushrooms, sliced
1/2-1lb fresh callimari (or your fav. seafood)
1 c. skim milk
1/2 c. parmesan cheese
4 cloves garlic, chopped
1. On med/med-high heat in a large frying pan, brown onions and most of the garlic. Add some white wine to keep the onions from sticking. Add mushrooms, and allow them to cook most of the way through; add zuchinni. Reduce to medium heat.
2. Start water to boil in a saucepan or pot for your favorite pasta.
3. In a small saucepan, pour some white wine (enough to cover the bottom a little) and throw in your callimari. Allow to cook thoroughly.
4. By now, you water pot should be boiling. Add pasta.
5. Take cooked callimari, drain any remaining liquid, and add to frying pan with veggies. Throw a lid on top of the whole thing.
6. In that same small saucepan (I hate making big messes!), throw in 1/2 cup of white wine, milk, and remaining garlic. Allow to boil. Stir frequently. Once boiling, add the parmesan cheese. After about a minute or two (while stirring), throw in a SMALL handfull of flour, to thicken the sauce (cornstarch works too, but I didn't have any). Once sauce is to your desired consistency, throw some pepper on top of the sauce and fry pan veggies. IF the sauce is too thick, add more milk. If it's too runny, add more flour.
7. By now, your pasta should be ready. Drain, throw in a bowl, throw seafood/veggies on top, and pour your alfredo sauce on top of the whole thing. Mix, and sprinkle some parmesan on the top. Serve, and enjoy!!